tisdag 5 oktober 2010

Rythm Is A Bass

Nihao! ^w^

Y-day I started working in Sumpan (Hahah, when I wanted to text my friend that word it came up RUMPAN X'D I laughed like the whole way from Jakan - Sumpan! All by myself... pathetic? hell yeah! x'3 ) Well, anywaysss, their main office is in Sumpan meaning that it's much MUCH prettier than Karlberg, the building is so modern and spacious and bright! LOVE IT. Thursday I'm gonna work from 13-21 :C 'cause I have to take a pic there at 13 for them to be able to make me a passage-card :D kool huh? I'm gonna look like a pro with my card and all :3 (at least in my head I will :'3! )

Today is DATE-day! :D JOY JOY JOY! ^o^
Gonna se Carro and Sara again :D I miss them already and it's gone like what, four days? x) how the hell did I manage to be without them for months??? :S First I'm dragging Saras ass and mine to SWAHILI BOB's to see if they can get rid of my piercing, it's like stuck furrreal xD Fail on me..
Then we're going shopping budget style (:C) with Carro :) *money money money, must be funny in the rich man's world..*

(miss my smoothie too much, not healthy! :C and A Milli to, but it's not the same 'cause she's at least available (in some degree)) :)

Me is gonna look for these things today:


  1. Oversize beanie + tubescarf (tubhalsduk?)
  2. Puffy jacket a bit vintage-look
  3. Boots like UGG but budget cause they're not gonna stand the swedish winter anyway
  4. POCKET CALENDAR (important!)
  5. Tights (on the pic = evasunderklader.se and HM)
  6. Treggings & Jeggings
  7. Oversize shirt
  8. Big comfy sweater + long basic cardigan
Nani's signing off, much love until next time fluffers!

1 kommentar:

  1. MOOTTCHH!!

    1. hallå jag har typ exakt din shopping lista :O Najs stajl ! vi har umgåtts för mkt tror jag, effekterna visar sig nu XD
    2. waaaheeey för jobb i sumpan låter awwsumm
    3. saknar dig mestast aggressivast hårdast

    // t smooth

    SvaraRadera