söndag 30 januari 2011

Sir, Yes Sir!

Hola!

Today Sara and I went to Östermalmstorg-Stadion and visited our friend Mathilda who's currently in the Military doing the "Military Service", and she's in the "Mounted Regimen" (LOL. I have no idea what it's called in swedish let alone in english X'D but I think those words are close enough..?). She had like an "open evening/day" so friends and families could come and visit and see the stables with the horses and then there were some older persons in uniform talking about the history of the headquarters and stuff like that :) After we'd said "Hiii motchie moootch" to all the horses and like pissed our pants when they bit our jackets (xD) we snuck up to see where Mathilda and the other guys of her "pluton" lives, and it was like very... I don't know how to describe it... It was very much how I'd imagined it, strict square-ish pale and lots of small beds in one room... but somehow it felt really cozy. huh. weird.
Well, even though it sounds nightmarish to wake up so early and train so hard and be so disciplined I actually got motivated to do the military service XD which is actually bad because I do not have the time nor the right physique or psyche... >:'(

Later we went to Vapianos and ate pasta! :L nom nom! Mathilda and I had pasta with mushrooms and Sara had pasta with some tomatosauce, everything was super delicious even the bread :L They had gummibears in a bowl near the exit and Katta and Erika each took a handful before we left ^^

Now I'm wagering between watching telli or download a MMORPG... Hm, I really should study considering we're going to go through two new chapters in physic tomorrow :S But I don't want to :P sooo, back to deciding what to do ... I guess you'll hear from me tomorrow or later this week :]

XOXO
// Nani signing off.


(I know, it's not the most flattering pic but it's proof that I've touched bamboo and I'm honestly too tired to care ! :'3 )

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar