tisdag 1 februari 2011

Somliga går med trasiga skor

Ni hao!



No school for me today YEAAAY :D but I should use this time to study physic... BAH!
Instead of studying I went for a long one-hour-walk with Yanka C: that was nice, but the weather could've been better... Sometimes I don't know what's better, cold snowy winter or warmer snowmelting weather like today :/ I had to wash Yanka for like 20 minutes to get rid of all the grit and sand and dirt (yuck!) :[

Oh and btw, yesterday I met Nathalie at the station cause she'd left her bag in my house the other week and we didn't have time to meet earlier.. Well, even though we only spent 15 minutes together it was super nice :3 It's been a while since we could meet randomly like this, she moved away from Stockholm 10-12 years ago and she just moved back! And now she lives like 20 minutes away instead of 3 hours away!! C: WOOP WOOOOP <3

GOS !
(enjoy this wonderful song by the awesome Cornelis Vreeswijk)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar