måndag 27 september 2010

Dream A Little Dream About Me

Hai hai blog!

This saturday I went to visit a friend in Järna, Södertälje! I have never been there, and it is like far FAR away from where I live, well, maybe not THAT far, but it's like 2 hours from door to door! ^o^ So it was like a mini-adventure :D trying to find it and get on the right trains and stuff :3 I'm proud that I made it C:

When I changed train in Stockholm C. I saw my neighbour standing like one meter away, waiting for the exact same train to Södertälje. I felt kind of awkward cause it's one of those neighbour you just say Hi! to when you see them near your home and then no more is said... I decided that I should just stand and smile but kind of pretend that I didn't exist XD but, my mind doesn't always do what it's told, so when he turned around to buy something from the vending machine I heard myself say: "HI! I noticed that you stood there and it felt kind of stupid not to say Hi, so.. Err, HI! :D"

He seemed genuinly surprised to see me and we ended up speaking with eachother for the whole trainride :) it was really nice and funny, cause I got to know a lot about him that I never would have if it weren't that we were stuck with eachother for the whole 1 hour ride :) I got off the train a station before him.

And then I had an amazing day with my friend that I hadn't seen in a long time, like a year or so :O but it sure didn't feel like that when I saw him again! We talked about everything that we had missed out on and I spent 6-7 hours at his place and he bought pizza! :D

Lol, it was a bit awkward later on the way home, when I saw that mother had called like twice and my father had called three times xD hehehe... I did not ignore those calls before, I just missed them, I promise ;D Well, I called them and they were just fine :3 but my mum... my mum had called my friend Carro because I'd said that I would be with her that day... I couldn't say: "Hey, I'm going to my friend's place in Järna, he's a guy and I've never been there and it's FAAAR away from here..." I mean, she would have freaked out and been worrying the whole day thinking that I lay dead in a bush somewhere XD So I speared her and my dad the worrying :) told them that I saw Anna instead of Carro because she was busy heheeeh ^^'

Hmmm, well, I'm not good at sharing my feelings, so here it goes: Dream a little dream about me (the mamas and the papas), Bad things (Jace Everett), Meet me halfway (black eyed peas), Forced in (MUSE), and do I dare to say this =# ... Let's get it on (Marvin Gaye) ...
AAAH ENOUGH SAID!



Current look: the right pic. and as you can see I have to get some make-up on and get ready for WORK :C

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hahah I need to get myself a man! Where can I buy one that's mine for like ever? men han måste vara vikbar så att jag kan lägga undan honom när jag inte orkar vara med na... upplåsbar? XD

    SvaraRadera
  2. jojo upplåsbar visst xD jag menade uppBlåsbar :P

    SvaraRadera