torsdag 23 september 2010

Plug in Baby

So... I wanted to look for something representing "Reborn"
Because I thought it would represent the "reborning" as I haven't written here in like forever....
And guess what came up when I googled Reborn (X


IT'S A DOLL!!! When I saw it I was like; yea riiight it's a doll *pff*, but it really is a doll, it can breath and stuff and it's called "Reborn-baby"...
Well, it just scared the hell out of me and I wonder if it's really sane to have a doll like that X'D scaryyy...

Hmmm, I have to write again later to tell ya ma day ;3
I just had to share this with someone X'D and like talk it off, but it's still as freaky as it was the first time I saw it some minutes ago... ._.'

PEACE!

/editing. Damn, how do you make it smaller 3:
editing. Oh well, I saved the picture on the computer so I could upload it smaller

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar