tisdag 28 september 2010

Save tonight, and fight the break of dawn

Moshi moshi!

Y-day was workday as you probably already knew... I didn't have time to eat before I went to work :( I almost didn't have time to take a walk with Yanka >:( bad planning of me!
Well well, as my dog's walk is more important than my food I took her out for a quick walk :) so she could do hers... ;O And then I had time to drink a glas of milk (thought that it should calm my hunger). Half-ran to the train, took the train, went to work.

It was SUPER HARD to get anyone to go along with the interviews :C the goal was to do 12 interviews, at 21:oo when the shift was over I had done 6 ! x'D I don't think I can even count all the persons I rang that just said NO, NOT INTERESTED *click*, me: "Can I call you ba..." "Oh, how nice, he hung up..."

Not to mention that I worked like 12 minutes overtime, and you don't get paid for it cause it's your own problem if you can't do the interview faster... :/

Next workday is TOMORROW :C working 16:oo - 21:oo again, gonna diiiiiiieeeee ! What can ya do, just suck it up and do the best you can! Positive thinking, positive thinking okay nani!

Oh and btw, I've been yuckie today, woke up too early, like 8 am -.-' and on with the sweatpants! Do nothing until 14, change to jeggins, out with Yanka, back home and change back to sweatpants! xD




Chill!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar