fredag 24 september 2010

Hard work work...

Well, guess what, I think I got a job!
I don't know if it's :D or :C right now!

So here's the deal, I'm a "market researcher" or "Marknadsundersökare" as it is on swedish. And it's in Karlberg or [Carl-BURG] x'D *insidejoke*. So it's pretty convenient as it only takes about 45 minutes door to door :) BUT it's tiresome! And not a glamorous job ^^' Most persons are nice but some are just rude! Or is it that they actually have a LIFE and don't want to spend it all on the phone answering questions for about 20 (!) minutes? X'D Well, I haven't spoken to someone rude yet :) I think ... :S I only called three persons ^^ the first one got disconnected :/ or did he hung up? :( anywhooo, the other two went very well and they answered the whole survey :D

Everything began a cold september morning when the colors of autumn had just begun to settle.... LOL!!
First thing first, MONDAY I went to the introduction-meeting, it was like 15 other persons there who had applied for the job. Mr. Boss had a long speach about the history of the company, dreams of the company, he talked about the job and contract. Then we were told to come back Thursday for our first "Test-shift".

Along came THURSDAY: wake up 7:30, drink tea, computer-ing, shower, make-up, go! Be at the building in Karlberg like 20 minutes too early, wondering "Did I get the time/date wrong? Is everyone already inside?...", see what's-her-name-again, the girl to whom I talked with for like a minute or less last time. Talk to her, go in the building. Miss Boss talks about the job, we sign contracts, she talks about the projects and random stuff. We: go through the survey on our own. I: gather some -NO- A LOT OF curage to call first person :'S Call three and then it was already time to go home ! :D I was a bit dizzy, was thirsty, hungry, tired and had a headache >:(
but even so I was really glad somehow :D
I guess that's a positive sign!

Next workday is MONDAY 27/9 :O !!
I have to work three "test-shifts", one of them was Thursdays pass, next one is Monday and if everything goes well the third one's gonna be the same week :)
After the 3 times I can start working in Sundbyberg :D and that's even closer to my home 8)

good night, sleep tight, dream of bedbugs tonight!



(this is such a perfect edited picture made in paint that I'm sure no one has anything crappy to say about it x'D )

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar