torsdag 17 februari 2011

Fear of the dark



Tuuudeeeluuu! :D yellow zoombieNani is in da house!

I'm all by myself in the apartment right now. even Yanka is gone. it's dark outside and I'm watching "I am Legend", and I'm seriously shitting my pants XD I've seen it before though, me and my sister saw it on the cinema but it's still very scary S: .......SPOILERALERT....! Oh noo, poor dog, now he has to kill it, and he's so cute and all, why did he have to defend Will Smith, and get bitten by the zoombiedogs!! :( He's starting to change already.... OKAY, now he's aggressive :S fudge... Will Smith killed the dog :'( I know he had to, but it's still awful, it was his only companion and he and the dog were like bff's :'O fudging zoombiefudgers >:(

I made spaghetti bolognese earlier today :D *proud* I put mushrooms in it too :L it was delicious!
Tried to study physics today but I only solved half of ONE problem :C

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.-
I AM GOING TO SEE IRON MAIDEN THIS SUMMER :D and many more at Rock Werchter, Belgium :D woop woooop! Fantastic Four (Nani-me, Tiny, Anna and Carro) are gonna conquer Europe summer 'XI !!

PEACE!


1 kommentar:

  1. Hahahhaha I KNOW! I'm legend skrämmer mig varje gång och jag tycker lika synd om hunden varje gång :(


    OMG SOMMAREEEEEn! Fantastic four, for the win! Fan vad jag längtar. Åh herre jisses

    SvaraRadera