onsdag 9 februari 2011

with a little help from my friends

Last friday my sister and I went to Friskis&Svettis and did some workout and I looove their showers with the SAUNA! It felt really refreshing with a long hot sauna-time to compensate for the long cold winter :O

After that I went home to fetch my bag and then I was heading to Nyköping with Nathalie, I bought the tickets in December so I could go and visit her cause her birthday was that monday but then in January she moved to stockholm almost right next to me XD but it was fun to go on a trip anywaysss and I hadn't seen her mum and little sister in like forever :O I helped her to coulour her hair (: and I'm pretty satisfied with the result, it was hard because she wanted two different coulours, pink and green ^o^
That saturday we ate Thai with some of her friends, the food was delicious :L after that we went to a party at another friends house, and I managed pretty well actuelly, considering that I only knew Nathalie and I'm supernervous when meeting new peeps... They where pretty kool tho' and really nice, especially a girls bf, he was a bit TOO nice x'D and I felt really awkward because his girlfriend was there and everything so I was mostly trying to hide and hang out with his gf to show her I wasn't a threat in her house xD but he was like that to everyone ^^ and other than that he was really nice :) I think alcohol gives him GOS-besvär xD And the following day we went back up to Stockholm :)

Monday we celebrated Nathalies bday by going to the cinema :D we saw TANGLED in 3D :D it was SOOO gooood! :D And today I met Nathalie at the library and I studied physics for 4½ hours ;O and then later I went to the City and met Patrik & Carro :D we had beer and chips w/ dip :D it was yummieyummie in my tummy ;D Now I really need to get some sleep GOOD NiGHT SLEEP TIGHT DREAM OF BEDBUGS TONIGHT <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar