söndag 20 februari 2011

If I was your vampire



FINALLY!!
Vampire Diaries has started again! :D It kind of sucks that they've changed the day to friday instead of thursday :/ but hey, you can always see it on the tv6 webpage later :) Well it felt like I had waited more than just two months for Vampire Diaries to begin :O


BUT I'm really disapointed in SVT1 for lying to me and everyone else and postponing the comeback of True Blood, I have seriously waited a whole year now. I've forgotten everything and it's almost like I don't care anymore. Last year they said they would start airing True Blood again in Feb 2011, it felt like forever and now that Feb '11 is here, they change the date to "after the summer" .... fudge them!


how can I not follow True Blood ..?.. Alexander Skarsgård är så jävla snygg !
Bad Things - Jace Everett

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar