torsdag 25 februari 2010

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep

I miss Jenn, our friend from Australia, she went to Sweden for half a year, she was here in 2008, and I never thought that we would have time to become so good friends. Even though she was here for just half a year, I'm very very very happy that I had a chance to meet her! She's the best! And I hate that I suck in keeping in touch, I haven't written to her in ages, it has gone more than a year :S I should write to her today, omg, I miss her so so so much :(
(Her mum, Jenn, Carro, Me, lookin at some guys playin australian football :D)

I'm watchin tellli now, but I have to go upstairs and take a shower and then run to the bus =/ I woke up at 7.30 today, it was hard but I wanted to see the olympics, sweden vs. slovakien, we lost, 4-3 =(

yep, the flag is upsidedown x'D

I miss my friend =(

1 kommentar:

  1. gaah its painful to read this :( miss Jenn GUY <3 we just have to swim down under and gosa with our little kängru <3

    SvaraRadera