fredag 29 januari 2010

"Music makes the people come together (yeah)" ( - Madonna)

Okej, det här går inte, innan jag går igenom min så underbart effektiva dag så måste jag bara visa dig två tub-klipp, har haft dessa låtar i huvudet nästan konstant i två-tre veckor nu...

First song, the newest of them both, has been played so many times on the radio that I can't even count them xD therefore it's not so weird that it's stuck to my brain...

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
The video for this song is awesome! I love her weirdiness :3 Her big big eyes and alienish spine in this vid are so kool :D I also like her strange follow-up-words, like Rah-rah ah-ah-ah, Roma roma-ma-ah, Gaga Ooh-la-la-ah that's my favorit part of the song :D


But this one is a bit weirder, 'cause it's so old and just suddenly popped up in my head and nowadays it's all I can think about xD but I love it :3

Blink 182 - All the small things
I love it so much, and I'm so glad that the song found its way back into my head :D because I had forgotten all about it : Out of all the many parodies that are out there of Backstreet Boys, I dare say this is the best! :D (if you've forgotten their vid, check out: "I want it that way"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPdHBSFYkbg) Hahah they all look so hot (or maybe the right word is cute, they're all SO CUTE, KYA! (*o*) even though they're making fun of Backstreet Boys :3 that proves their awesomeness :D !
The song itself is great and they're great too = supergreat :D xD (Blink 182's version I mean, ofc... O: )

2 kommentarer:

  1. AGREEE!! HAhah äslkar hur vi tänker lika. Gaga ohlalalaa, blink is my bad romance.

    SvaraRadera